Sunday, January 3, 2010

The Last Olympian


This book is the fifth book and the Percy Jackson & the Olympians series. I thought this book is a very good book because it has a lot of suspense and I literaly could not put this book down and was disappointed that the book ended so soon.
I really like this book and recommend it for people who don't mind a little bit of violence.
This book is 381 pages long. I'll give this book five out of five stars (*****) because I really enjoyed all of the suspense!
The Last Olympian by, Rick Riordan

2 comments:

Lisamcg said...

Five stars! Oh my! As I mentioned before, my son Seamus LOVED this entire series. I think he liked a character who was ADHD and it wasnt a bad thing. He even asked me if it was possible HE was the son of a god. lol When each book came out, Shea would ask me to buy it and then he'd read it in days. Rick Riordan is a wonderful writing for keeping my son's interest with masterful storytelling. I am very grateful for his books.

Did you know he wrote the first book in the "39 Clues" series? Seamus really liked that book/series too, but not as much as the Percy books.

The movie is coming out next month and Seamus and I are going. Cant wait.

Lisamcg said...

I mean to say "Rick Riordan is a wonderful writer..." not writing. Oops.