Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Garden of Eve (***)


This book is about a girl named Eve who's mom dies and she and her father move to a little town in middle of nowhere. It is 35 miles to the nearest town. She receives a magic seed as a birthday present from Maggie, a older woman who knows almost everything about the town. Eve finds that magic is real in a mysterious way with a boy who claims to be a ghost. Read it to find out what happens.

This book is 231 pages long. I'll give it three out of five pages long (***).


The Garden of Eve by, K. L. Going

3 comments:

mesfox said...

Magic is exciting stuff.... It helps us dream. I also like the book cover - great artwork.

Lisamcg said...

We have this book. I was surprised when I recognized the book jacket.

Emma - I was wondering if you might do a top 10 list of your favorite books. My kids' school is having a book fair next week and I usually like to stock up on books for them to read. Do you mind sharing some of your favorites in a blog post? Like the five star books?

Thanks.

Ruth McNally Barshaw said...

Emma, I've visited your blog a few times and I love your reviews. My daughter's 12 and she's read most of the books in your boys list and loves them too. Good job picking good books!
Keep reading! :)