Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Baby-Sitters Club: Mary Anne Saves the Day (* * * *)

I just finashed MARY ANNE SAVES THE DAY. I'm still new to graphic novels. A graphic novel is a type of book, kind of like a comic but it has chapters like a normal chapter book.

I liked the book because it has dialogue - which means the story is told by people talking. It is surprizing in the book because the girls get in a fight and they do nat talk to each other for a long time.

I loved the picures and the happy ending. My favorite characters were Mary Anne and Dawn. I will give it four stars ( * * * *). I hope you read this wonderfull book too. the book is 158 pages. It went fast.

3 comments:

Crafty Girl said...

I am bringing more home in this series!!

Love your librarian Mom!!

mesfox said...

You are a fantastic reader -and Daddy is proud to watch you become a fantastic writer. You've got your parents covered - a librarian and a journalist!

Keep up the great work.

jenny bo benny said...

this sounds like a fun read! xxoojen